les petit joueurs de l'univers 54 Index du Forum
les petit joueurs de l'univers 54
laisser vos flotte a quai ...

les petit joueurs de l'univers 54 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Women Who Work Rewriting The Rules For Success Ivanka Tru ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les petit joueurs de l'univers 54 Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
favorkarle

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 18:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Women Who Work Rewriting The Rules For Success Ivanka Tru Répondre en citant

Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success
by Ivanka Trump
rating: 3.4 (128 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success
>>>ONLINE BOOK Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!

Ivanka is donating the unpaid portion of her advance and all future royalties received from Women Who Work to the Ivanka M. Trump Charitable Fund, a donor advised fund that will make grants to organizations that empower and educate women and girls.*

"This is a chatty step-by-step guide to living a happy life and getting ahead in a career." —USA Today

"The advice is spot-on for everyone, not just women." —Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com and author of Delivering Happiness

I believe that when it comes to women and work, there isn’t one right answer. The only person who can create a life you’ll love is you. 

Our grandmothers fought for the right to work. Our mothers fought for the choice to be in an office or to stay at home. Our generation is the first to fully embrace and celebrate the fact that our lives are multidimensional. Thanks to the women who came before us and paved the way, we can create the lives we want to lead—which look different for each of us.

I’ve been fortunate to be able to build my career around my passions, from real estate to fashion. But my professional titles only begin to describe who I am and what I value. I have been an executive and an entrepreneur, but also—and just as importantly—a wife, mother, daughter, and friend. To me, “work” encompasses my efforts to succeed in all of these areas.

After appearing on The Apprentice years ago and receiving a flood of letters from young women asking for guidance, I realized the need for more female leaders to speak out publicly in order to change the way society thinks and talks about “women who work.” So I created a forum to do just that. This book evolves the conversation that started on IvankaTrump.com, where so many incredible women (and men!) have shared their experiences, advice, ambitions, and passions.

Women who work lead meetings and train for marathons. We learn how to cook and how to code. We inspire our employees and our children. We innovate at our current jobs and start new businesses.

Women Who Work will equip you with the best skills I’ve learned from some of the amazing people I’ve met, on subjects such as identifying opportunities, shifting careers smoothly, negotiating, leading teams, starting companies, managing work and family, and helping change the system to make it better for women—now and in the future. I hope it will inspire you to redefine success and architect a life that honors your individual passions and priorities, in a way only you can.

* The Ivanka M. Trump Charitable Fund (the “Fund”) is a donor advised fund that supports the economic empowerment of women and girls. Ivanka Trump is the grant advisor to the Fund and sole member of IT WWW Pub, LLC (the “LLC”), which receives royalties from the publication of Women Who Work. The LLC will contribute a minimum $425,000 to the Fund, which is the unpaid portion of the advance, net of expenses. In addition, the LLC will contribute all future royalties it receives that are in excess of the advance to the Fund during the period from May 1, 2017 to May 1, 2022.

Details:
price: $7.49
bound:
publisher: Portfolio (May 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0735211329, 978-0735211322,
weight: 1 pounds (
filesize:

Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success buy tom english download itunes

Tags: get free, thepiratebay torrent download, italian how read price download сhapter, free docx, direct link download german android price, .fb2 download, audiobook free, book download fb2, book format djvu, book book free from Galaxy, book text format, purchase book, download without account, audio book, audio find store price download, book RapidShare, book samsung, book view, epub free, iphone value francais audio book, text how download book selling mp3, free macbook read, book 2shared, book french, download book from sony xperia, book from htc online, ebay spanish ebook book page, bookstore access selling online ebay, book in English, book for android, free mobile, bookstore, discount for book, kickass book download, book iCloud, buy amazon bookstore download epub, fb2 online find book сhapter, full version download, download audio apple online thepiratebay, book text format, Google Drive, flibusta fb2 download original online, read flibusta story writer epub

Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success story pocket amazon download djvu
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success eReader online
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book download
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book download via Transmission
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book pc free
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success read without register
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success read online pdf free
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success torrent download Rarbg free
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book format djvu
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success download free cloud
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book samsung
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success full version download
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book format djvu
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book view
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success text how download book selling mp3
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success tpb free torrent
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success free mobi
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success wiki online full read shop
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book pc free
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book 4Shared
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success free fb2
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book ZippyShare
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book without payment
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success free writer original german reader
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book download
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book read online
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success ebook android pdf
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success online iBooks offline eng free
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success download english
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success access read find get pc
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success download french
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success buy tom english download itunes
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book iCloud
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book for mac
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success thepiratebay torrent download
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success format eReader thepiratebay text online
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success download full book
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book text format
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success get free
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book drive
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success .fb2 download
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book google docs
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book buy cheap
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book cheap book
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book book free from xiaomi
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success tpb free torrent
Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules for Success book OneDrive

07f867cfac

Guide de l'assurance automobile (French Edition) La Bibliothque JuridiqueWedding Journal Round Wedding Cake: (Notebook, Diary, Blank Book) (Wedding Journals Notebooks Diaries)Beginnen eines Kleinbetriebs: Lernen Sie die Geheimnisse zu Ihre feste Grundlage des Kleinbetriebs von Grund auf neu aufbauen (German Edition)Understanding Affiliate Marketing: An Internet Marketing Guide for How To Make Money Online Using Products, Websites and ServicesWeekly Small Business Bookkeeping FormsLow Carb Italienisch: 50 Italienische Rezepte für jeden Tag: Einfach abnehmen mit Low Carb (Genussvoll abnehmen mit Low Carb) (German Edition)Leader development Complete Self-Assessment GuideCommon Stock Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of Alaska (Black & White)Ihr Weg zu mehr gesetzlicher Rente (German Edition)Creating global brand: Publikum (Dutch Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 18:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les petit joueurs de l'univers 54 Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006